Monday, October 31, 2005

State Supreme Court to hear arguments on whether Friends of the Hunley are subject to FOIA

WIStv.com has this report. Here is a snippet:

Friends of the Hunley previously has said it does not have to comply with the state's Freedom of Information Act. Hunley Foundation lawyers argue the Supreme Court shouldn't hear the Freedom of Information Act issue because the group eventually gave retired Greenville businessman Edward Sloan the documents he first requested in 2001.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I just came across your blog about winning at roulette and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about winning at roulette so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, great blog ! Here is my latest finding about play russian roulette as we kiss, you will find play russian roulette as we kiss to enjoy ! Cheers, Martin

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick, guess what, I just saw a Live Roulette to test our systems and about european online roulette.
It has been a long time waiting for european online roulette.
Test your systems with a real roulette wheel and it's FREE ! Bye, Larry

TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

Another death innocent penalty Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as death innocent penalty .

Linux Unix said...

Informative florida collection attorney post.